Wednesday, August 15, 2012

When My Elderly Dog Became Constipated

I've been using the constipation relief formula (very happily) for over a year now and when my elderly dog became constipated I couldn't bear to think that he was experiencing the same pain that I had gone through. Now, I know that your product did not say anything about animal usage, however because it's all natural I figured I would give it a try. So, I began mixing one pill per day into a container of applesauce. After a few days, my dogs issues were fully resolved!! Because of his age, I'm continuing this "maintenance" dose as it appears to have really helped him feel like a young pup again! He is 11 years old and weighs 50 pounds and looks forward to his daily "treat". (which I have sampled and it tasted just fine). Thank you Poopdoc for not only helping me, but helping my best buddy! You've got a customer for life!!”