Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PoopDoc constipation relief formula has truly been a blessing

I have been diagnosed with chronic constipation and had been taking 24 mcg of amitiza which is a prescription drug, twice a day for two months. Two to three weeks could go by and still no bowel movement or when my bowels did finally move, it was like three hard little peanuts. When I reported back to my Doctor's office they told me to go to the nearest emergency room and that there was nothing that they could do for me. After feeling abandoned by them, I began to pray. I started researching the internet and God led me to a website named PoopDoc. Ever since I started taking PoopDoc constipation relief formula I have been going to the bathroom regularly. I now have at least 2 to 3 bowel movements a day. PoopDoc has truly been a blessing to me. Thank you Poop Doc for all your help and support.